Account Executive - US
Login VSI maximizes the end-user experience for all digital workspaces. Our flagship product, Login Enterprise is an automated testing platform that predicts performance, ensures business continuity and reduces risk. Login Enterprise tests the desktop and applications as a whole, from pre-production thru to production. Login VSI has over 400 customers in 50 countries.
Our customers are the who’s-who of the Financial, Healthcare, Government, Education, Energy and Retail leaders. They rely on our platform to ensure any changes that come into their desktop environment have been appropriately tested for scale, performance and compatibility impacts both in pre-production testing and in-production end-user experience monitoring.
As a result of our continuing success, we are now looking to bring on board an Account Executive to drive new relationships as we enter the next phase of growth. We are looking for world-class Account Executives to drive sales in new customers.
This role reports to the Area Sales Director and is responsible for:
- Meeting or exceeding assigned quota
- Establishing new customer relationships
- Establishing partner relationships
- Develop and lead your territory with a plan that leverages:
- Marketing leads and programs & activities
- Partner relationship and programs
- Personal network and prospecting activities
- Develop and pursue opportunities for our suite of solutions
- Capable of working cross-functionally with the teams within Login VSI: Marketing, Product, Engineering, Legal, Finance etc.
- Ability to accurately forecast and manage leadership expectations
Required Skills, Competencies and Behaviors:
- Minimum of 3-5 years selling enterprise software (Must be a hunter)
- Results oriented, self-starter with a competitive personality
- Experience in the End User Computing (EUC) space with particular knowledge of virtualization technologies and markets e.g. Citrix, VMware, Microsoft, etc.
- Experience in the application of software testing industry desired
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-growth, early-stage company with the capability of balancing priorities
- Excellent communication skills – must have fluent English speaking and writing skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally for work (approx. 20%)
- Proven track record of exceeding quota