Digital Marketing and Website/Content Manager
Login VSI is looking for a skilled Digital Marketing and Website/Content Manager who will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance and improvement of our corporate website.
In this role, you will be a key part of the marketing team and will help develop projects that maintain and grow our ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue). You will also be responsible for maintaining the company website, add new content such as blog posts and landing pages, report on performance, give input on A/B Tests and optimization opportunities and generally support the marketing team with any other ad-hoc, day-to-day tasks that may arise.
The ideal candidate is proficient with WordPress, HotJar, Google Suite (Analytics, Ads, YouTube, etc.) as well as Microsoft Office. Strong SEO knowledge and experience is also desirable.
- General content updates, such as adding new blog articles and minor site updates
- Ability to think about long-term strategy and implement such plans
- Work with Product Marketing to manage paid search and display ads, including research and tactical optimization
- Research, develop and implement A/B Tests to improve site performance and conversion rates
- Implement market localization (we have a German-language version of the site)
- Build and optimize a secure web page for evolving business needs
- Maintain communication with team members and supervisors concerning the direction of the website
- Perform routine site audits, as well as ongoing maintenance, on an as-needed basis
- Ability to troubleshoot and optimize web pages for performance, security and responsiveness
- 5 - 10 years of work-related experience
- BS/BA or similar degree is desired in Marketing, Business or related field
- Proficiency in HTML and Wordpress
- Understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) practices
- Understanding of common web analytical tools (HotJar, Google Analytics, Ads, YouTube, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently